How Digital Solutions May Help
The world around us is changing and for as long as the virus lingers, automotive businesses may need to consider how they operate their business moving forward. Whether it be staff shortages or customers unwilling to step inside the showroom, there are a multitude of solutions you may adopt which would enable business continuity.
If you aren’t already adopting digital solutions across your Sales and After-Sales business, you’re under prepared. Let’s take a look at some of the solutions that you may utilize during volatile times and be better prepared for any future disruptions.
Auto Finance Centre
The financing process is still considered one of the biggest points of friction during a new car acquisition process so why not make this easier? Auto Finance Centre (AFC) can help your leads to self-assess affordability of a car model online by performing monthly repayment calculations, making comparisons across different models and financing types, and to submit for approval with your finance service provider all at the comfort of their own home. AFC is the first step towards a personalized, omnichannel shopping experience that modern day customers are asking for.
Who Is it For?
- Automotive OEMs and dealerships who wish to offer new methods of customer engagement during the new car purchase process.
- MyInfo integration minimizes additional efforts in obtaining personal information
- Minimize the time and effort required for your sales consultant to convert genuine qualified buyers to actual sales
- Centralized dashboard for complete status overview of pending and approved applications
Learn more about Auto Finance Centre
The Service Booking app enables your customers to make a service appointment anytime anywhere, with full visibility on available service centre locations and timings. Customers select their vehicle in the app, pick the date, time, workshop location, servicing type (e.g. 60,000km major servicing) and receive instant booking confirmation upon submission. This service booking interface is available on all platforms, utilizing the Central Booking System to administer and manage the overall flow of bookings. Best of all, it can be customized to specific requirements and can be deployed across multiple service centre sites and brands within a short notice.
Who Is it For?
- Service departments at automotive showrooms and workshop owners looking for process enhancement and better resource allocation whilst at the same time require a solution that enables better customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Less reliance on admin/call centre staff to respond to and submit service booking reservations
- Centralised platform to monitor service centre capacity across multiple sites
- Opens up possibility for targeted after sales marketing communications
(ie. Offers based on customer model/variant)