Skip to content
- Maintain rapport & close relationship with customers, vendors and partners as well as ensure that the project implementation adheres to the company’s quality standards.
- Lead the creation of project management plans that clearly define the project scope, assumptions, risks and overall project approach including project resource needs, timelines, and project communications.
- Develop and administer project budgets, schedules, and performance standards.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original scope.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel. Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses in scope, on schedule and within budget.
- Communicate project status to project steering committee and other stakeholders as appropriate. Manage project issues/risks in a timely manner and appropriately escalating when necessary.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project management resources. Mentor, coach, and train others in project management best practices.
- Collaborate with solutions lead and business partner to ensure technologies are meeting the requirements.
- Prepare project documentation including Minutes of Meeting, Requirement Specifications, Design Specifications, User Acceptance Test Plans and Reports, Training and User Manuals, and Project Status Reports, etc.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Business
- Practical experience in similar positions/ projects
- Experience in mobile app/ software development is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Organized, meticulous, with positive working attitude
- Excellent administrative skills, coupled with a general understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project standards and methodologies.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communicator both in written and spoken English.
Application can be submitted via our Contact Form.