We are a fun & passionate team of digital strategists, designers and developers who’ve implemented major digital projects for global corporations across the Asia & Pacific region. Appvantage implements innovative digital projects for global automotive corporations and we continue to strive towards delivering the best results for our clients.
In light of our continued expansion, we’re currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Singapore.
Are you ready for an exciting new adventure at Appvantage Asia?
The selected candidate shall be responsible for the following:
- Maintain rapport & close relationship with customers, vendors and partners as well as ensure that the project implementation adheres to the company’s quality standards.
- To consult and work with Design Director and/or Tech Lead for project requirements (relating to UI/UX and Technical issues) to ensure feasibility, and preparation of Design Specs and Understanding Document.
- Work with client to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs. Clearly articulate and document business requirements. Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
- Prepare proposals or quotations, negotiate & finalize contract with clients.
- Manage the project implementation plan & budget; identify the scope of project deliverables at each project milestone; monitor progress & take preventive/corrective action whenever necessary; report progress to the management on a regular basis.
- Manage the project team (in-house and external vendors). Proper allocation of tasks and management of priorities for project team members.
- Carry out QA/QC activities of projects to ensure successful & timely delivery of the projects in accordance to the clients’ expectations.
- Prepare project documentation including Minutes of Meeting, Requirement Specifications, Design Specifications (or Understanding Documents), User Acceptance Test Plans and Reports, Training and User Manuals, Release Notes, Project Status Reports, etc.
- Provide proper briefing before start of the project, and proper backup and project debrief after completion of project.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Information Systems or Business
- Practical experience in similar positions/ projects
- Experience in mobile app/ software development is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Organized, meticulous, with positive working attitude
- Excellent administrative skills, coupled with a general understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project standards
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies