We are a fun & passionate team of digital strategists, designers and developers who’ve implemented major digital projects for global corporations across the Asia & Pacific region. Appvantage implements innovative digital projects for global automotive corporations and we continue to strive towards delivering the best results for our clients.
In light of our continued expansion, we’re currently seeking a HR & Operations Executive to join our team in Singapore.
Are you ready for an exciting new adventure at Appvantage?
- Assist HR & Finance Manager to oversee HR Department & manage the full spectrum of HR functions
- Responsible for work pass administration such as work pass applications, renewal, cancellation and issuance
- Perform daily HR duties from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Administer training related matters including coordination or enrolment of internal & external courses, update & maintain training record etc.
- Ensure timely & accurate submissions and processing of monthly claims
- Provide advice and handle all employee inquiries on HR-related matters
- Assist in implementation of employee benefit program
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assist HR & Finance Manager in:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure receipts are properly recorded and to reconcile AR Aging to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Maintain filing of documents
General Admin Functions
- Assist in managing office facilities and operations
- Undertake any tasks assigned by the superior/management team from time to time
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in Business (Accounting/ Finance/ HR)
- 1 year relevant working experience preferred
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills