Skip to content
- Develop & Implement software solutions in the Enterprise software domain
- Report to Technical Lead and Project Managers
- System Analysis, Software Development & Testing
- Develop and integrate new user-facing features, build reusable code and libraries for future use, and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability and ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend for integration testing
- Implement security and data protection
- Provide 1st tier support for frontend and backend systems
- Work closely with management, project managers, and developers to prepare and maintain detailed technical documents for the applications developed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
- Strong coding skill with at least 3 years of relevant technical experience in the following areas: C#, .Net Framework and .NET Core, HTML5, strong in Angular 2/4/5/7, have experience in other frontend framework like JQuery, React, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience in REST API, .NET Web API
- Experience in ASP.Net, Entity Framework or NHibernate.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design methodology. Able to perform the application design using OOA/D independently.
- Strong in MS-SQL
- Experience in NoSQL and Node.js will be advantageous
- Experience in AWS services
- Experience in Linux
- Experience will full SDLC cycle and preferably with at least 1 cycle of SContinueCRUM implementation in actual project implementation.
- Experience in source control system, e.g. Bitbucket, GitHub or equivalent
- Experience in issue tracking system, e.g. JIRA or equivalent
- Good communication skills and a self-motivator
- Strong in troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent communicator both in written and spoken English.
Application can be submitted via our Contact Form.